Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wendy's and Subway.....

I have not had fast food in 20 days.  No french fries, no cheeseburgers, no soda, basically no terrible food.  Last night, for dinner, I went to Wendy's.  I ordered a plain baked potato and a small chili.  That was my dinner.  For an evening snack, I made an eggbeater sandwich with basil and tomato.  So, I ate Wendy's.  I ate fast food, but is Wendy's considered fast food?  Yes, there is a drive thru and in one minute or less the food is in the car.  When I say "fast food", in my mind, I am thinking Big Mac, fries, McNuggets, and a shake.  Or I think about a nacho bell grande or a chili cheese burrito.  My dinner calories that I ate measured at 470 with 6 grams of fat, and 12 grams of fiber.  Not too bad, plus my dinner was pretty good.  So, yes I ate at a fast food restaurant, but I did not eat fast food.  There is another place that I can think of that I do not consider fast food, Subway.  7 of their 6inch subs have under 6 grams of fat.  I would have no problem with eating Subway everyday.  I love it!!!  That is not going to happen.  I am going to continue to eat at home 95% of the time.  I cannot wait to start my garden. 

I had a delicious lunch today.  I ate the rest of my spinach/bean soup and I ate 2 corn tortillas filled with black beans and corn.  YUMMY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment