Monday, January 18, 2010

Tried a few dishes!!


This weekend, i tried made a few dishes that I foind online.  The first recipe was Spinach and Northern Bean Soup.  The soup came out very well.  The northern beans made the soup hearty and the spinach was fantastic.  I added some peas and tomatoes.  SOOOO GOOD!!!!

The reason why I wanted to make this soup, I knew that it would last me at least four days. 


I find that my most comforting lunch is a bowl of soup and a turkey sandwich with tomato and lettuce.



Another recipe that I made this weekend, Black Bean and Corn salad.  I added some tomatoes, jalapenos, and red peppers.


I made a chicken breast and made a salad.  YUMMY!!!!!

One last thing that I made was a breakfast sandwich with egg beaters, basil, tomato, turkey, and a bun.


For lunch today, I made tacos!!!! With the black bean and corn salad.



I was busy this weekend.....Good fun and good times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment