Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Many pictures to add!!!

Since I have started watching my diet and the food that I am eating, I have enjoyed cooking and finding new recipes to try out.  I have really enjoyed taking pictures to add to my diary.  Here are so pictures that I wanted to add. 

Last nights dinner consisted of a chicken breast sandwich and vegetables.  I was having a strange craving last night, oh no...don't worry.  This craving was for sauteed onions and mushrooms.  I also wanted horseradish and sauerkraut.  So, I put it all together.  It was delicious.


My newest favorite drink is V8.  Today at work, I poured a glass of V8 and added some veggies to the glass along with hot sauce and pepper.  YUMMY!!!!



For dinner, I made a thin and crispy pizza.  I used the flat out wrap.




On the flat bread, I added some pizza sauce, diced tomatoes, cheese, red onion, green pepper, and mushrooms.  The pizza turned out very well.  I will make this over and over.




The finished product:




Along with the pizza, I ate some spicy bean and pulled pork chili...mm.mmm..good!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment