Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So Far.....so good....

Today is January 13th. I have not had fast food, only 3 cans of caffeine free diet soda, I have created many new dishes, and I have not caved. The one issue that I am still having is dealing with exercise. I am slow on getting an exercise regiment in order. I am embracing the vegetable. Last night I made a wonderful chicken stir-fry. I used brown rich and 8 oz of boneless chicken breast. I was in a mood for green vegetables; I used green beans, green peppers, bok choy, peas, green onions, and carrots. I used low sodium light soy sauce and a Korean stir-fry sauce. OH MY...the best stir-fry that I ever had. It was so good that I forgot to take a picture from dinner and from lunch. Bummer...the meal was delicious. I could have put more high fiber vegetables in the mixture and I should have taken a picture.


I am thinking for dinner this evening that I am going to have chicken with broccoli and spinach. Sounds boring but it is left over’s. I have chicken legs in the freezer that I am going to thaw out. I feel like creating my own sauce for the legs.

I have experimented and one experiment went somewhat wrong. I made broccoli slaw. I used the dressing that goes into carrot salad.... I figured that it would taste good.... I think I should have used carrots. It was ok. Not the best, I still ate it.



Looks good....tasted...well....ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment