Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A pleasant surprise!!!!

This weekend I went shopping with my mom.  I have not been shopping, for myself, in a while.  I have been under some stress lately and finals were going on, I thought that shopping would be therapy for me.  I am happy that I went shopping because I was able to get away from some issues and focus on me.  I had so much fun.  Whenever my mom and I go shopping, it is not good.  Sales, sales, sales!!!!!  I found 2 pairs of pants, 2 sweaters, and 1 shirt for $50.00!!!!  I love end of season sales!!!!  Looking at the sizes, I did not want to buy what I wear because I am focusing on healthy eating.  The pants I purchased are a size smaller.  The sweaters and shirts, I too purchased a smaller size.  As I was at the counter, I was thinking that I would have to wait for a week or two to fit into everything. 

I went home with my bag of goodies and put it in the closet.  Saturday night went by, Sunday morning, Sunday afternoon, and then last night I thought to myself, "maybe I should try the clothes on to see how much work I have to do."  To my surprise.....the clothes fit!!!!  I am so stoked!!!!!  Something is working!!!!




Healthy eating, no fast food, and food journal is working!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment