Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My phone sucks...

I am hating my phone right now.  I charge my phone each night and I lose all juice by noon, the next day.  This is messing my flow up.  I have taken a few pictures that I would like to post about a product that I bought, I guess I will have to wait until I get home tonight to upload my pictures.

I bought a few products this morning that will become a staple in my household.  The first product that I bought was Fiber One Key Lime Pie Yogurt.  I love this yogurt!!!!  I am a big fan of key lime pie and this yogurt is only 50 calories and has 5 grams of fiber.  High fiber and low calorie.


The next product that I bought, High Fiber V8 juice.  I had to decide between high fiber and hot n' spicy.  I decided to buy the high fiber, I can add my own hot sauce.  I cannot believe that I have turned my entire attitude around about tomato juice.  The only thing that I was missing....vodka!!!



The last product that I bought, Flat Outs.




For lunch, I made a turkey sandwich wrap.  The wrap tasted great, good texture and only 100 calories, 2.5 grams of fat, and 8 grams of fiber.  I bought the whole wheat with flax seed flatout.  Tonight, I think that I may try to make pizza. 

I love these products and they will always be in my kitchen.
Pictures to come, later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment