Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lunch and dinner and SNOW.....

Today, I am obsessed with writing this blog.  Thought I would share a picture of the snow from today.

This is a view from my office.....how nice!!!

I enjoyed a delicious lunch of a turkey sandwich with tomato and lettuce along with carrot sticks and a pickle.




For dinner this evening I made turkey stuffed burgers with roasted sweet potatoe fries and brussel sprouts.
The turkey burger is stuffed with cheese and on a thin bun.





I feel great since I have cut out bad food and pop.  I did drink a caffeine free diet Mug Root Beer.  It did not taste good at all.  I perfer water.  Another thing that I have not drank is coffee.  Amazing, I know.  Coffee just does not taste as good without sugar and cream. 


No comments:

Post a Comment