Friday, January 22, 2010

Clothes, clothes everywhere.

I do not want to assume that most people have a closet like mine. I will assume that women have a closet like mine. My closet consists of many sizes of clothes. The range of sizes varies. My summer clothes are all around the same size; my fall and winter clothes are small and larger, no in between. Three years ago, when I lost 125 pounds, I decided to take control of my closet. I took the time to sort my clothes out and throw away the clothes that were too big. I vowed to myself that I would not become that size again. At that time, my clothes were one size, the smaller version of me. Then slowly the weight came back. One week I was able to wear my favorite jeans and sweater and two weeks later, the clothes became tighter and tighter. I had to begin to buy larger clothes and larger clothes, so my closet is back to the way it was, various sizes for various seasons. My plan for the weekend is to organize my clothes. My organization abilities will come in handy for this situation. I will organize by season and then by size. The clothes that are not in season and the clothes that do not fit will go in the basement. My mini goal is to slowly creep back into the clothes that I have bought within the last three years. I will set mini goals for myself...each time I open up a smaller container of clothes, I am one step closer to a new me.


My meals have remained healthy and balanced. The only part of the equation missing is the exercise. After I get my clothes situation under control, I will have more room to move in my bedroom which means I will be able to workout in there.

My breakfast, on Thursday, included high fiber oatmeal, cottage cheese, and pineapple.



My lunch was delicious.  Chicken salad, sliced cucumber, and lentil soup.




The dinner that I made last night was fantastic and healthy.  I have to say that I eat tons of chicken.  Last week, I bought a bag of Troyer chicken.  Oh my, I love it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment