Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm Back!!!!!!

A friend told me, that I had not updated my blog recently. At the moment in time, I felt horrible. I was not able to keep up my blog because I used the excuse of my cell phone sucking. That was not a lie. My vision for a blog was to be a picture blog. I wanted to track my success by pictures of meals that I had created. My cell phone began to freak out about two weeks ago. During the two weeks, I maintained my healthy eating habits.... I was not creating sensational dishes because I did not have a phone. So, the domino effect began. My phone was not able to send pictures; I lost all desire to create wonderful meals because I could not post the pictures, and then the Super Bowl. I ate unhealthy food the night of the Super Bowl, but I got back on the wagon. So.... for my 2 followers.... I AM BACK!!!!!

I ate my normal breakfast; oatmeal, whole wheat english muffin, yougurt, and a banana. 

For lunch I am eating a Healthy Chioce meal and a Caesar Salad. 



I will be making something delicious for dinner this evening.
Exercise begins tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!
You with me???

No comments:

Post a Comment