Friday, February 19, 2010

30 minutes of exercise

I love Dr. Oz. I love his show so much that I DVR it daily. I have read his books and I follow his recommendations. Last night, I exercised for 30 minutes. In one of Dr. Oz's books, he mentioned that walking 30 minutes a day is a great way to incorporate exercise. I walked on both of my 15 minutes breaks. Being able to exercise for 30 minutes in the middle of my workday is relaxing, rejuvenating, and refreshing. Everyday I have an opportunity to exercise, no excuses. This weekend, I plan on creating an exercise planner. I am excited and ready to shed the pounds.


Last night, I made a wonderful dinner. I made buffalo chicken strips with Walden Farm's Blue Cheese dressing. I had a craving for cauliflower, so I made smashed cauliflower with green onions and jalapenos. My dinner was wonderful.


For breakfat this morning, I went to Pancake House and ordered an omelette.  The omelette is made with egg beaters, spinach, and light mozzerella cheese.
Yummy....what a good way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment