Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hungry Girl 200 under 200

 I am excited about my new cookbook, "Hungry Girl's 200 under 200".  I love it!!!  I am focused on healthy eating and exercising and this book it a must have  in the cookbook library.  A friend of mine, Casey, sent me
an e-mail that mentioned this cookbook.  The recipes are simple, delicious, and healthy.  Casey is the reason why I purchase this book.  My plan is to incorporate the meals, snacks, and desserts into to healthy eating plan.  I would like to make every recipe in this book and track my progress.  "Julie and Julia" is one of my favorite movies and I would like to pay tribute to Hungry Girl.  I am a full time mother, student, employee, and dieter.  Hungry Girl has given me a fun, easy, and exciting cookbook that I can use in my everyday life.  Thanks Hungry Girl!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got it! I hope you love it as much as I do. I never go to the grocery store without it.

    ReplyDelete